Learn the Overall Gist of Smoking Hemp Cigars
Back when we first started Acme 420 Magars, (which is the MJ version of Hegars) we literally were the first ones out there doing this work, we are and will forever be the original cannagar creator. We sold our Magars (what we call our cannagar product) with card that was attached to the glass tube and on that card we had a message that said “learn how to light a Magar” on it. Well as things went forward, it never was filmed and put up. During that time we literally were busy selling to almost every dispensary in Colorado at the time, so we didn’t get to it.
But over the last years it looks like it was Leira cannagars that picked up the idea… and they… Butchered it. How to light a Magar went viral, but the problem I see in it, is that they are using a blow torch lighter to light it and they missed some vital points about it as well. Ours? (MJ or Hemp) You will never have to use a crack torch to light your hemp cigars or marijuana cigars. Just, not how things work, it’s not the way we envisioned these products being treated. Nothing wrong with a torch lighter, but we feel our products are much more elegant in terms of being able to whip out a simple match and light your hemp cigar.
So that’s the first thing to note about our hemp cigars. You can simply light it with a lighter or a match.
And does it matter?
No one should have to carry around a torch lighter to light their hemp cigar. Unless you’re doing dabs or … smoking something else that you probably shouldn’t be smoking. Please note that we of course have no idea how other companies are rolling their cannagar products so take this with a grain of salt if you’re smoking another product, as many have problems with heat and moisture levels that can heat up the entire cigar.
Ours? You never have to worry about the entire cigar heating up and burning you. So without further ado, welcome to:
SMOKING ETIQUETTE 101
Today we will go over briefly….
How to Light a Hemp Cigars / Magars:
- If you’re smoking a mini it’s important to snip the very end of the inhalation end (not the light end like an actual cigar), but I would suggest doing the same with Frodos and Primos as well.
- Why? Because smaller spaces with MJ and Hemp tar up under situations where a tiny hole is at. When you light it the heat will send the oil to the end of the hemp cigar and it will end up on your teeth at times. It can be cleaned up no worries but it’s just not fun having a big wadgel (that’s what we call it) on your teeth. This doesn’t just happen to our products, this is a thing that happens to all these products in the industry and by doing this step you’ll make sure to avoid this.
- When you light a hemp cigar, you’ll then light it similarly to a real cigar. Take your match or lighter and you’ll put the hemp cigar in your mouth, set the flame to the tip and puff (pull air through the hemp cigar slightly), then slightly turn the hemp cigar ever so slight and puff again. You’ll repeat this turning motion while puffing until the tip is fully red. Many times you’ll have gone through one full rotation (circle) of the Hegar by this point.
- When you put out a hemp cigar, let it burn down a bit so it sort of smoulders in the ash but is no longer really putting out smoke. At this point you can gently put it out sort of like a cigarette. Once it’s out, it’s recommended to then take one of our cigar cutters and trim down the cigar a little ways past where it finished burning and snip it off slightly past that point. Then gently blow into the hemp cigar to remove any stagnate smoke that might have still been settled inside the hemp cigar.
- From there if you have a Frodo or Primo hemp cigar, you’ll have a glass tube it came in place the recently cut end, into the tube and seal. If it’s a mini, then simply leave it out for your next round. OR if you have past Primo or Frodo glass tubes, you can place it in there.
And do note we’ll update this page in the future with the video of how to properly do this as well. This is something you’ll want to know if you’re ever invited to a Hegar Social. We’ll be doing a series of Smoking Etiquette for hemp cigars and Magars, so be sure to follow us and we’ll let you know when and where these smoking socials will be available.
If you have any other questions about this, leave a comment or you can visit our Facebook page and ask us there or you can contact us here. ALSO, be sure to sign up for our promo deals newsletter and we’ll shoot out flash sales and awesome deals. Sign up below
FREE SHIPPING & More...
Take advantage of Free Shipping, Giveaways, Contests, Business Opportunities, Employment and more with our promotional news letter.
– Acme Hemp Labs